• Basics and different styles of jumping
• Core control
• Improved core strength and sense of balance
• Improved cardiovascular and endurance
• Increased metabolism rate
• Tone and strengthen overall muscles
• Low impact cardio workout
• Lots of fun and sweat!
SATURDAY 11AM - 12PM
Please be advised to report to Katapult on Level 2 reception counter 20 mins before the class starts
Katapult anti-grip socks are not included but can be purchased on site at $3 per pair.
Valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
All waiver/indemnity forms to be filled up before the class starts. Waiver Link
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our programmes.
Terms & Conditions
- Classes are valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
- Classes do not have to be redeemed in consecutive weeks
- For Katafit's 4 Session Packages, classes can be shared / are transferable
- Katapult anti-grip socks are not included in the class fee / package but can be purchased on site at $3 per pair
- All indemnity forms to be filled up and submitted before your first katafit class.
- By signing up, and upon entry to Katapult, you confirm that you have no medical conditions known to you that would, in any way, affect your capability to perform the exercises during our Katafit sessions, and that such exercise will not be detrimental to your health.
- Any past or present health conditions should be reiterated at the time of booking, as well as before the start of a session to both Katapult and the fitness instructor.
- Under no circumstances do we offer refunds, unless otherwise agreed prior.
- Booked Katafit sessions must be cancelled no less than 48 hours before the start of a session.
- Katafit sessions that have been cancelled with over 48 hours' notice can be rescheduled to another time within the validity period (3 months from date of purchase)
- Katapult reserves the right to take photos during the Katafit sessions for marketing or any other promotional use. This may include you, unless you wish to opt out which should be made known while the photos are being taken.
- Katapult reserves the right to cancel any of the Katafit sessions should any of the following occur:
- Participant commits a breach of rules, exhibits abusive or threatening behaviour, or any illegal activity.
- If the instructor is unable to attend the session due to any unforeseeable and/or unavoidable circumstances. Cancellation under this clause will be made known to participants 48 hours before the start of class